Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Busy holiday weekend


Kevin finally got to take a day of vacation! So it was a four day holiday weekend for us. On Saturday we went to a Greek festival and ate some yummy greek food and listened to greek music. The kids seemed to enjoy it too. Saturday evening we went to a neighbor's party. We could only stay for a little while since the trips go to bed so early.


As for the triplets - they are growing at warp speed now. We moved them into new carseats last weekend because they were outgrowing their infant car seats. All three of them are crawing although they all have very different styles! Cory can pull to standing now! Holy cow! He looks like such a big boy. And Ella said da-da! I knew she would be the first one to talk - she's a girl. Daddy was proud.



He will be walking before we know it.

On the go....



I guess I am not feeding him enough!

Everyone in their new seats!