Monday, April 27, 2009

18 month checkup and lots-o-pics

We took the kids to the pediatrician for their 18 month checkup a couple of weeks ago and I was really hoping that they had all gained weight. And boy did they! Everyone gained at least 2 pounds! Yeah! Which means Ella is over 20 lbs now, so we can turn her carseat around. They are all in the 15th percentile for weight and 10th for height. Here are the stats:

Kelen: 21.6 lbs, 30.8 in
Ella: 21 lbs, 30.2 in
Cory: 22 lbs, 31 in (I think this is probably more like 32 or 33 in)
We also had the kiddos evaluated again by the IL early intervention program since we suspected a speech delay. They are right on target with their gross motor and cognitive skills, but about 50% delayed in speech. So we qualified for the program and will start speech therapy in about a week. It is a play based therapy and I think they will really enjoy it. Here are some pictures from the last few months.