We made our first trip to the Magic House this summer. The kids loved it, but it totatlly stressed me out! They have a great toddler area that is gated off, which was great, but with only Kevin and I to watch the kids, we were still outnumbered! The triplets wanted to run and investigate everything, which was fine except there was still some stairs and things that I knew they couldn't quite do on their own yet. So, Kevin and I worked up a sweat trying to chase all of them and keep them from getting hurt. If I had one more person with us it would have been perfect. But we got to meet alot of the other MOMMES families. I think there were about 30 families there with 3-8 kids each. It was crowded!
Check out that hair!

Playing with the boat.

Hey, that guy looks just like me!

Up and down the stairs. Get out of my way!