Sunday, October 19, 2008

Party Pics Finally

I am finally posting about the birthday party! Sorry it took so long. Kevin and I both got the stomach virus going around and were stuck in the bathroom for about 24 hours each. Thankfully, we didn't have it at the same time. Then Ella started projectile vomiting every night after her bedtime bottle. Totally gross and messy! It didn't seem to bother her much though. I took her to the doctor and she had a small ear infection which was causing her reflux to flare up. As soon as we started the antibiotics the vomiting stopped and she hardly spits up at all now, which is great! And the boys are still teething pretty bad and have had fevers off and on. But enough excuses, here are some pics from the birthday party (thanks to Jim). Also, here is a youtube link with a slideshow of all the great pics Jim took that weekend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivWjsFbCyjg
Some of the decorations.

The birthday cupcakes.

Why is everyone staring at us?
New family photo.


This looks like fun! Afterwards....
Quick bath in the sink.
Ella was not impressed with her cupcake.
This stuff is good!
Posters I made for each kiddo with pics from each month.