Tonight Kevin and I were laughing about the moment we brought them in the house. We brought them all inside in their carseats and sat them in the dining room (they were asleep of course). We were so excited to finally have them home with us. Then we just looked at each other and one of us said "Well, what do we do now?" We didn't really know what to expect.
For the next several months, I felt like a zombie. I can't even remember that much about that time. I think we were so sleep deprived, that it was all kind of a blur. Now that I look back I wonder how we did it. But we survived, and now the triplets are so much fun. They are growing so fast and learning so many new things. They will be in kindergarten before we know it.
We took them in for their 15 month checkup today and the doctor thinks they are doing awesome! They are growing well and developing on tract for their prematurity. She didn't have any concerns about them. But she did tell us to start weaning to sippy cups. I have been working on this for quite a while, but I guess I really need to get serious about it. Believe me, I am so tired of washing bottles, switching to sippies would be a huge thing! Anyway, here are the stats on the triplets:
- Kelen: 19 lbs 9 oz, 28.5 in
- Ella: 18 lbs, 27.8 in
- Cory: 19 lbs 15 oz, 29.5 in






